AkzoNobel thermoset silicone powder coatings are designed for high temperature applications for ferrous and non-ferrous substrates up to 950 degrees F, depending upon product selected.
Committed to Research & Development to offer customers a wider choice of powder coatings and recognizing the increasing demands on applicators for environmental compliance, AkzoNobel has extended its range of powder coatings with heat resistant properties.
Interpon HT powder coatings are competitive with many established liquid coatings for even the most demanding applications where heat resistance is required.
- Gloss and color stability
- Resistance to delamination
- Resistance to cracking
- Excellent corrosion resistance
- Higher scratch resistance (vs. liquid)
Typical Applications for Thermoset Silicone
- Barbeque grills
- Fireplace inserts
- Exhaust systems (i.e. stove exhaust pipes and manifolds)
- Mufflers for generators, motorcycles & tractors
- Lighting fixtures
|Product Series||Temperature Range||Main Mechanical Properties|
|Interpon HT 450||600-800 °F||Good outdoor resistance|
|Interpon ACE 600 HT||Up to 950 °F||Corrosion protection & appearance integrity|